Make your life amazing!
Hi! I'm Christina
and I'm a life coach for women who want to love the way they show up to life, their connections, and the world. We work on how to shift the inside, so you can more easily fall into self-love, confidence, and deeper connections, while making the impact you want to make in the world.
I invite women to embrace their human-ness - their thoughts, feelings, and core beliefs so they can have the life they aren't even willing to dream of yet. I show women that there isn't anything wrong with them just because they aren't feeling grateful or happy-- AND they don't have to settle for what they have because they think they should. The focus is on all the gold and gifts that make us divinely human.
Be gentle with yourself.
What's most important:
More about Me:
I am wildly crazy about feeling authentic joy. But it wasn't always this way.
I was raised to be a Warrior. I am a goal-setter. I am practical and a persistent force until I meet my goals. These qualities are all great until they are taken to an extreme, which was me. I created a lot of stress and drama in my life by setting unrealistic goals and constantly being on 'mission' status. That - and - I had the wrong goals and priorities for a long, long time.
It took many years (and hospital stays) to get myself healthy and recovered from my warrior driven days. I learned to tell my inner warrior to step down so I could spend time healing and caring for myself. I began to spend more time enjoying life and stopping to smell the roses. And my world didn't cave in or get struck by lightning.
In fact, what I learned is that when I took time for me and focused on how I want to show up, I actually performed better, enjoyed life more and became more of the mother, wife, friend, daughter, owner and coach I wanted to be.
That's what I want for you. I know it can be challenging to shift perspective, habits or get past challenging periods of our lives. I'm here for accountability, coaching, and guidance.
Here's some fun facts you might be interested in (or not - but you get them anyway).
- I have a B.A. degree in Political Science.
- I am a coach because I was sick. I went to the Institute of Integrative Nutrition to resolve the gut issues I experienced and was so impressed with my own results and members of my family, I chose to be a coach as well.
- I support Woman Within International. Womanwithin.org is a phenomenal nonprofit organization with one purpose in mind: empower women. Check it out or feel free to ask me questions about it.
- I have an awesome husband who is my rock and has led me to learn what true trust is all about.
- I have a 19-year-old son.
- I'm one of the few people I know who have an average sized house that wants to downsize to a one room mini-home.
- But I want a BIG garden - like feed my family and friends all year round kind of garden.
- My life was forever shifted by Eckhart Tolle's "A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose". "The truth does not need to be defended."
- I miss pets and not yet ready to take on that responsibility again because I have places to see. I have plants now instead.
- I let animals eat out of my garden. Because they need to eat too.
- My favorite comforts: Lasagne, Flashdance, wearing dangly earrings, late nights, sleeping in, nature, hot tea
Have questions for me? Feel free to contact me direct and ask.
Those 6 months of learning from and with you and beautiful participants in that group, were absolutely key in my own evolution and stepping into my ‘small b’ 😉 brave steps and actions that I’ve taken since.
~Sharon, Coaching Client
I heard myself saying, "I really like me. I wish there were more of me to hang out with."
I've never heard myself say that before.
~Kelly, Coaching Client
Christina is so wise and insightful. She really understands how we work, and the archetypes work. She knows how to open doors that we can walk in to get to see and know ourselves.
~Helena, Coaching Client
Some of Christina's Certifications
Health Coach, Institute of Integrative Nutrition
Professional Life Coach, Transformation Academy
Relationship Workshop Facilitation, Transformation Academy
Group Coaching Facilitator, Transformation Academy