Coaching books for the journey
The following books are authored by me! The tools I've learned along my journey and studies that work to help us move through transition and change.
A Seeker’s Guide to Embracing Transition
Shift is inevitable.
How we manage shift is a reflection of how we view it. When we see it as scary or as a threat, we struggle. When we see it as an open door to endless opportunity, we embrace it. The trick is to stay open and curious.
This guide is for the seeker who is looking to find ways to guide the shift towards what we want by learning to heal core wounds, dream bigger, friend the fear, get unstuck, and connect to intuition. Your answers are within you. Each chapter helps you become more clear and focused on what you truly want – even if you don’t know what that is yet.
Friends, clients and colleagues contributed stories and wisdom discovered on their shifts, to inspire you to invite shift on your journey.
Living the Best Life Journal
This coaching book/journal is all about being aware and shifting your health in smooth easy steps that don’t have you following restrictive diets or counting calories. More energy, more passion and more shifting into a life you can’t wait to wake up to.
This journal is unique in that it includes all of the following:
- Daily tracking of food, water, self-care, emotions and more so you can track how simple changes quickly improve over time
- Weekly suggestions and habit reviews
- Additional exercises to start you dreaming bigger and moving into a life of creativity and curiosity
- Weekly coloring pages to help you relax and slow down
- Daily inspirational quotes
- Health tip of the day on each tracking page
- Sample healthy recipes
- Additional resources I love
It’s all jam-packed in this 12 week journal! Like a whole coaching program in a workbook.