Just in time for the holidays!
If you struggle to get grounded or heart-centered, especially with stress (ahem – like holidays can lead to), then this special session is for you!
Look, I know family stress. There’s good, there’s bad and it all has an impact on us being able to be present and really enjoy the holiday time. Fall in love the holidays this year by setting your intentions, learning some heart-centering practices and get control of your stress and anxiety. We will focus on how we sink back into our Lover archetype, even when the list of to-dos has our Warrior running strong.
Hands-on tools you’ll learn:
- How to apply The Desire Map to holiday stress — or stress in general
- The Heart Centering practice from Danielle LaPorte that I use almost daily
- Making confident decisions and priorities that truly nourish you
This workshop is only $15 and you’ll get:
- The 2-hour workshop full of tools and relaxation
- An electronic copy of The Desire Map
- Worksheets so you can take the Heart-Centering Practice and the other tools home
- A tasty treat from the Copa Craze
- Feel-goodness from knowing $5 of your registration goes to the Maricopa Pantry
December 15 from 3-5 pm at the Copa Craze in Maricopa!
Register online now!
Plus $5 of your registration will go to the Maricopa Pantry!
In the months of November and December, I am supporting the Maricopa Pantry. So not only will you get a sweet treat and a copy of The Desire Map, you’ll also be giving to a great local cause!