Online | October 27 at 1 pm PDT/4 pm EDT
Desire. We use it like a dirty word, or a naughty connotation. As if really wanting something is a bad thing, or sinful. We tell ourselves what we truly desire is unnecessary, needy, wasteful, impractical, too much, not enough, or just plain wrong. But...
What if desire is actually internal wisdom guiding us?
In this 3-hour workshop, we'll talk about we truly desire and let it guide us to deeper meaning and purpose in our lives. We'll do hands-on exercises to uncover what truly drives us to make change (or not) and curiously explore how we want to show up in the world, make decisions, and take actions that feel great.
Sign up for only $19.95!
When you leave this workshop you will:
- Understand why it's challenging for us to feel good about the decisions we make
- Learn to tap into your ancient inner knowing to create less anxiety in your life
- Know what you truly desire (the vision board isn't it)
- Have ways to make instant decisions that you feel great about
- Be clearer on what is truly essential to you
- Understand more of your purpose and how to take action on that purpose
This 3-hour workshop includes:
- Teaching and group discussion
- An online workbook (that you can print also) to work through your desires, goals and wisdom in a clear, concise way
- Creative activities
- Follow up one-on-one session with me the week after the workshop to help you refine your vision & mission