Is your website inviting engagement? Our websites are more than a portfolio of who we are, our mission statement and services or products available. It is a tool to bring engagement and connection between you and your future tribe members. There should be a flow to your site that invites them to take action and compels them to get engaged.
Here’s a few easy ways any strategy can benefit:
- You give them something engaging to do as soon as they hit your site whether that’s a button or a sign-up – wherever you want them to go.
- You have a marketing funnel and there is a clear path from the home page.
- Your display your social media prominently in case they want to join your tribes.
- You can give them a call to action at least twice on every page and it is consistent.
- You can give an additional option in case option one doesn’t thrill them.
- You can minimize content so that it is focused on them hitting the pretty call-to-action buttons.
What is your website asking your clients to do? Are they making the clicks down the path you want them to take?