October 20, 3-6 pm | Copa Craze, Maricopa, AZ
Sign up now for only $25!
Single (again) and wondering where you are going wrong?
Or in a relationship and want to know how to make it last (and be soul-fulfilling)?
On Sunday, October 20, we'll look at specific topics around relationships including:
- What the core elements of a soul-connected relationship are
- The biggest reasons relationships break down (& how to solve them)
- Whose problem is it anyway (when you can't decide who needs to change or compromise)
- How we make boundaries that connect us rather than build walls
- How to get on the same page, even when your perceptions are way different
While this is aimed at those who want to be better at relationships with soul-mates, you can use all of this information to manage better relationships with your family, frenemies, coworkers or whoever else you want to be in clear connection with in your life… yep - even your mother.
So whether you are single, in a great marriage, in a not-so-great marriage, engaged, or just want to learn how to deal with people better, this workshop is for you and priced so that you can bring your whole crew.
Relationships that fill the soul. Everyone deserves those.
What you'll get with your registration:
- The workshop at the Copa Craze
- A workbook you can take with you
- A sweet treat from the Copa Craze during the workshop
- An optional follow-up call to cover any specific questions that might come up.
When: October 22, 2019 from 3-6 pm
Location: Copa Craze, 20928 N John Wayne Pkwy C3, Maricopa, AZ 85139
Have questions? Contact me via email.