We judge ourselves often.
In fact, we'll even judge ourselves for things we aren't responsible for. We take responsibility even when we feel like we did everything right.
Why? Because we take responsibile for the outcome, even though the only thing we can control is our intention.
Today, I want you to shift your perspective -- and your judgment.
Below is a visualization to set your intentions - or how you want to show up. When you judge yourself in the future, I invite you to judge yourself against your intention, not your outcome. As long as you feel good about how you showed up (even if it was a sh*t show), you can know that you followed your intention and did your best.
Some questions to ponder in case you lost track of what happened in the visualization.
- How did you feel before this visualization?
- How did you feel after this visualization?
- What did the field look like? Sound like? Feel like?
- Were you able to settle into the stillness easily or was it a challenge?
- Where did you feel that inner spark?
- What did it feel like?
- What happened for you when you repeated, “I am connected” and “I trust myself”?
- Were you able to banish other thoughts from intruding?
- What is it you desire or want to see in your life?
- What actions can you take to get there?
- What do you have to release in order to get what you desire?
- How will you ensure that your space stays clean (that what you release stays gone)?
How do you want to show up to life today?
Create an affirmation. Repeat it. Pray on it. Meditate on it.